16 апреля 2012 г.

Cameron Highlands, Malaysia


So I’m back to Thailand again, in Krabi. Have about 4 days before I go back to Pattaya to pack my bag for long travel in Nepal. So my last point of interest in Malaysia was Cameron Highlands. This place is famous for tea plantations and strawberry farms. They provide all the country with tea and strawberries. Besides that there are many more gardens, bee farms, rose gardens and mushroom farms. I was lucky to be accompanied with Teng, my very good friend, who I met during my last trip in Borneo. We departed from Kota Baru pretty late, so the second part of our travel was in the dark. I even had chance to drive the car myself. It was really exciting, I drove bikes in foreign countries before, but I never tried to drive a car. So this was something new for me :)  There are many options how to entertain yourself in Cameron. First we visited tea plantation, where we learned some details about tea. Then we visited strawberry farm, where we could pick any berries we liked, and by it relatively cheap. By the way strawberries in Asia not so sweet. But Teng invented cool thing - she has bought honey and we ate them together.
This area is pretty rainy, but we were lucky to have some time with good weather.

Cameron was a nice place to visit, I recommend to go there if you are somewhere around ;)


Cameron Higlands, Malaysia

Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы